Saturday, February 18, 2017

Birthday!!!!

My birthday party was awesome!!!! I had an awesome party with the bestest friends in the whole world!!!

This birthday feels like a new beginning a little bit. My whole apartment is transformed into something that really screams "me," and it's the first month that I've done my monthly goals and it has worked out really well so far!

I don't have any plans yet for tomorrow, so I'm thinking that I'd like to:

1. Take the time to do some more work on my apartment. I didn't do anything new to my bedroom because the party was in the living room, but I have some ideas for my bedroom as well.

2. Revisit my goals for the rest of the month. I have been feeling significantly better since I started my monthly goals (which means a lot because I haven't been feeling well since my Grandma died). I happened to start this monthly goal idea at the beginning of my birthday month, which meant that most of my goals for this month were specifically for my birthday party and everything else was on hold. I'd like to revisit everything else that's on the list and figure out what I want to focus on for the rest of the month. I think I may make a new document called "February 2017 Post-Party Goals." In fact, I think that's what I'll do every month when I have some big event that I'm focused on, just start a new list of goals for after the focus goal is over.

3. I'd like to think seriously about my party theme of "Here's to Never Growing Up" and about what not growing up really means to me. In the past, I've written contracts to myself in my journals about things that were important to me and signed them. I may want to write up a contract to myself promising that I will never grow up, and outlining specifically what that means to me, and sign it and put it on my wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment