Friday, February 10, 2017

30 Day Movie Challenge in One Day

30 Day movie challenge from Pinterest. Leave your answers in the comments if you want to!

1. Your Favorite Movie: Inside Out. I never had one favorite movie before that.
2. The Last Movie You Watched: Abracatastrophe from Fairly OddParents.
3. Your Favorite Action/Adventure Movie: All of the Harry Potter Movies (although the books are better of course).
4. Your Favorite Horror Movie: I don't really like horror movies, so I'll say my favorite scary movie is Coraline.
5. Your Favorite Drama Movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
6. Your Favorite Comedy Movie: I like a lot of these, I guess I'll say Matilda, I think that's classified as a comedy.
7. A Movie that Makes You Happy: The Babysitter's Club Movie.
8. A Movie that Makes You Sad: Mary and Max.
9. A Movie that You Practically Know the Whole Script of: Most of my favorite movies are like this, but I'll say Inside Out.
10. Your Favorite Director: I don't really know directors.
11. Your Favorite Movie from Your Childhood: Cinderella. I was obsessed with that movie for the longest time.
12. Your Favorite Animated Movie: After Inside Out, I'd say Monsters, Inc or Finding Nemo.
13. A Movie that You Used to Love but Now Hate: I can't think of any like this, so I'll go with one that I used to love and now don't like, and that would be A Troll in Central Park. It's not that I hate it now, I just find it boring. It's not one of those kids movies that I still love now that I'm older.
14. Your Favorite Quote from Any Movie: "Do what you love and fuck the rest." Dwayne from Little Miss Sunshine.
15. The First Movie You Saw in Theaters: I don't remember, it was probably a Disney movie, I'm guessing Aladdin based on the year that it came out.
16. The Last Movie You Saw in Theaters: I'm drawing a blank here, but it may have been either Finding Dori or The BFG.
17. The Best Movie You Saw During the Last Year: Zootopia.
18. The Movie that Disappointed You the Most: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. This movie came out in high school, when I was super focused on theatre and planning to be a big Broadway Star just like the protagonist of this movie. I waited so long for this movie to come out because I expected it to be all about this girl struggling to become a star, but instead it was just a typical high school story with a best friend and a crush and a mean girl and the main plot is that they're trying to sneak into some concert, it's not even about this girl's acting career. I was very disappointed because I was hoping to see a movie focused on acting, just like a sports movie.
19. Your Favorite Actor: I don't really have one. I have a crush on Daniel Radcliffe, but he's not my favorite actor in terms of acting ability, so I'm not sure.
20. Your Favorite Actress: I don't have one in particular. I guess I like Emma Thompson and Cameron Diaz.
21. The Most Overrated Movie: The Avengers or Dark Night. I don't like action movies and I was bored through both of these movies, but I remember there being a big a hype about them.
22. The Most Underrated Movie: Pixel Perfect. It's a Disney Channel movie I've always loved, but it was never very popular because it didn't rerun many times on Disney Channel.
23. Your Favorite Character from Any Movie: Harriet the Spy.
24. Favorite Documentary: Bowling for Columbine
25. A Movie that No One Would Expect You to Love: Remember the Titans, because it's a sports movie.
26. A Movie that is a Guilty Pleasure: Again, I do not have guilty pleasures because I do not feel guilty about doing anything that gives me pleasure. Seriously!
27. Favorite Classic Movie: I don't know how old something has to be to be "classic." I think of Mean Girls and Love Actually as "classic" but I know they're not really old enough. I guess I'll say Monkey Business, which is an old Marx Brothers movie.
28. Movie with the Best Soundtrack: The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It was never one of my favorite Disney movies, but I always loved the music. I also love the music from Tarzan.
29. A Movie that Changed Your Opinion about Something: Sicko (the documentary on health care).
30. Your Least Favorite Movie: Any of those superhero action movies that I got stuck seeing with my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment