Sunday, October 16, 2016

NEVER.

I will NEVER grow up and take responsibility for anything. Everything that happens to me is not my fault, I only function when things are going well externally, if you haven't figured that out by now then I suggest you get some help for your drug problem because you must be trippin on some serious acid to think I would ever function.

I DO NOT ACCEPT BEING DITCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only function when things are going well and YOU KNOW THAT FIRST HAND!!!!!! How much more first hand can you get? There are only 3, maybe 4 other humans on the entire planet that had more first hand experience than you. On the entire planet.

Well, I've certainly had way more people ditch me than people who've stayed with me, but I never in a million years imagined who it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment