Sunday, April 10, 2016

Meh

The biggest lie I've ever told was, "Don't worry, it's just fictional."

I'm a good writer. I'll always get away with that. I feel bad for those who have no get out clause when they need one.

If you wanna hide it, order a pizza. Or takeout food. Or something. Just order something and then do it so then no one would ever know.

Unless you want them to know. Then don't order a pizza. Then that'd be distracting.

You're not anyone's neurotypical ally if you value everyone else's feelings more than the feelings of the person who's telling you their feelings. Not at all. Not even a teeny tiny bit of an ally.

If you don't like me driving fast then I'll drive slow. But I mean it when I say I'll drive slow. There is no in between. There is no "normal." I won't give you normal no matter how much you beg for it. We've done this for 28 years now and it won't ever change. It's called backlash. I don't leave home without it.

I only do specifics. "20 miles per hour" I can do for you. "Normal," I will not do for anyone.

Today I had to pee for like 2 hours and was literally too unmotivated to get off the couch and do it.

And they think I'm going to work tomorrow.

Fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment