Monday, November 9, 2015

2016

I'm going to be very busy in the month of November and won't be blogging as much as normal. Busy with fun stuff that is - I would never, EVER say I'm gonna blog less because I'm busy with work or school. Gross!

When it gets to be December, I'm going to think seriously about what I want for 2016 and write a long post about it. 2015 has been a pretty good year. It's also my first full year post breakup. I've been thinking a lot about how bad 2014 was and how I'm committed to not putting up that shit ever again. For my 2016 goals list, I'm basically going to walk through the year 2014, from the time of the apartment betrayal, to the summer stalker issue, to my Christmas video about breathing being too much work, to my choice to be Amelia Untamable, and talk about how I'm never again going to put up with or accept any of the things that happened in 2014 and what I'm going to do about each of them if they come up again. I would write the post now, but I won't have time to think it through properly until December. But come 2016, sweet good girl Nikki will completely cease to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment