Saturday, September 26, 2015

Inside Out Movie Night! (And Book Party!)

I'm getting Inside Out on DVD the day it comes out. Since everyone didn't see it in the theater, I figure I'll have a movie night so everyone can see it (or see it again). I'll make hot chocolate for everyone with marshmallows and whipped cream and then we can be all nice and warm and cozy and watch the movie and talk about our feelings.

Since I never finished the movie review that I started, I'm going to wait until the DVD comes out. That way, I can go through the movie and analyze it piece by piece. It will be a pretty long blog post, probably not a project I'm going to start till I finish my book. It will actually be a nice project to look forward to after I finish my book, when I feel like I need a little break before I edit. There's always a void when you finish super huge project, so I can fill that void by writing my Inside Out review. I'm going as Sadness for Halloween and my two friends are going as Joy and Anger. I'm hoping we have two other friends to be Fear and Disgust, but we'll see.

I'm also going to have a party when I finish the book! I'm anticipating that this will be before Halloween and before Inside Out, but I can't say for sure, I'm not good at predicting these things. Like, I'm thinking that I just need to edit, then I go through and edit and I'm like, woah! I totally need another whole chapter here because I never addressed this important issue, I just started talking to the reader like they already knew about that issue. So, yeah, those moments happen a lot so it's impossible to have a set date when I'll finish but when I do finish it'll be party time! I definitely want to invite people over to my apartment when I finish, as opposed to going out somewhere. If the timing works out, it could be the same party as the Inside Out movie night, but if I finish the book long before that, then we could have a board game party at my place! I've been itching to play Game of Things again because it's great practice for subversion skills. Teeheehee :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment