Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I am No Longer Texting

I have decided that as of now, I am no longer using my phone for texting. Texting hurts my fingers and my eyes and a lot of texting gives me a headache, but more importantly, I just want to talk. This is not a result of any one incident because I understand that people don’t always feel like talking. I have been thinking about this for months now because I’ve been feeling this way for a long time. I don’t like it when I don’t get called back, and I don’t like it when I say that I want to talk about something and it gets reduced to a text message. I really, really miss the days where we all left voice message and called each other back, and it makes me wish that the option of texting didn’t exist. I hate texting, and I do not plan to do it anymore, for at least a month. Please call me if you need to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment