Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Plan

I have gotten zero validation on my unschooling post in terms of anyone actually saying, "Yeah, that was not okay that you were forced to go to school, you clearly would have been better off without it." So I'm not gonna tell anymore - I'm gonna *show* everyone that it was not okay by wreaking havoc on society and creating enough destruction that it counteracts whatever I've done to be a productice member of society so that my net effect is destructive. I'm going to become the lowest, meanest, most disgusting human being that has ever walked the planet, and I'm going to do it because I was forced to be educated and productive. I will keep being more and more destrucive as a result of what was forced on me until everyone in this fucking society agrees that it was wrong and offers me a sincere apology for forcing me into education and productiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment