Monday, April 13, 2015

Help with Goals

I am at a point where I could really use some help accomplishing my goals, and I'm going to start asking for help from my friends. I've got friends who are experts on human development and behavior, and I think I could use their help. If you know the right way to do something, you also know the wrong way. If you know how to work hard at something, you know how to undo that hard work by messing up what you've done. I need help undeveloping myself and messing up what other people have instilled in me, so I'm going to ask for it. I'm friends with at least 2 experts in this field (possibly more) so I know that with lots of help and training I can become the untamable kid I want to be. It is a big dream, and big dreams are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment