Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Carefully Calculated Destruction

I don't want to just be randomly destructive. I want to be destructive for a purpose. I want to be destructive enough to undo anything productive that I've done involuntarily to contribute to society. I don't want to be a productive member of society, so I'm going to do just enough destructive things (damaging property, hurting people I don't like, etc) to undo whatever constructive effect I've had on society as a result of having a job and getting a good education. I want my net effect on society to be destructive. I want to be destructive as a result of being forced to be constructive so that everyone will agree that it would have been better for the world if I had stayed uneducated and not gotten a job and just leeched off society and had fun. Because if I had done that, then I wouldn't have felt the need to be destructive. I want to be destructive enough that it really would have been better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment