Thursday, March 12, 2015

Work

I don't have any interest in doing any kind of work at all ever ever ever. I have interests and passions and things I like to do, but to do those things in a structured setting where I *have* to do them? Nope. Not interested. Even if I had my own business and my own hours and was my own boss, I would never want to *have* to do all that work. I've looked into self employment a lot but basically everyone says the same thing - that it's a lot of work. Like, you lose the structure and the hours and stuff which is good, but you basically have to put in more hours of work than you would at a 9-5 job. I'm really tired of everyone acting like you just need to find the job that's right for you. What if some of us just don't want any kind of a job at all??

No comments:

Post a Comment