Friday, February 13, 2015

Party Preparation

Just to clarify this to everyone (well, to one person) once and for all:

If we live together and I'm having a party - a party that's my party, not "our" party - in our place, I may tell you that I'll take care of everything and you don't have to do any work, since it's my party. What this means is that I will do all of the work that I want done for the party. If I don't do chores, it does not mean that I'm leaving them for you to do. It means that I do not care if those chores get done at all. If you decide that the dishes in the sink should be washed or the floor should be vacuumed or things should be straightened out before the party, that is not my problem. If you want to do extra work, that's fine, but you don't get to go around acting like I dumped it on you when I never intended for it to get done at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment