Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Not an Activist

I am not an activist and I don't appreciate people assuming I'm an activist without asking me. I never wanted to be an activist, I just got pushed into that culture.

True story: One time I got dragged to an event that I didn't want to go to. (The other person literally grabbed my hand and said I had to come with her). Someone was reading something out loud to me from the computer that I wasn't pay attention to and then she said to me, "So, now that you're ready to throw up..." And I thought to myself, I am NOT ready to throw up over any of the information you just read to me. I am ready to throw up because you forced me to be here and are now telling me how to feel and expecting me to react to something I never even wanted to hear.

I am dead serious. Try calling me an activist now!

No comments:

Post a Comment