Sunday, January 11, 2015

Link

I've been following The Pervocracy for years, and I can relate to this now:
(Not that I ever wanted to report anything, or that I would even want to now, but I relate to this a lot)

http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-i-didnt-just-call-cops.html

I can REALLY relate to reasons 1, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 12

(With 11, it's not so much doubt as it is a very clear, "No, this didn't ruin my whole life so I don't feel right at all ruining his whole life, even if I had the social power to." All I'd really want is for him to understand what he did and actually feel bad about it, and have his family and social circle believe me and disapprove of his behavior. But no, I'm not looking for external punishment and I don't think that would do any good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment