Friday, December 19, 2014

Haircut

I'm getting a dramatically new haircut tomorrow. I honestly haven't thought this through much at all, I just want to try a wild new haircut because I've worn the same hairstyle my whole life and I want to try something different, and I think it will make me feel new and fresh and more Amelia-ish. I just figure if I don't like it, I can always grow it back. I was hoping I could get the same person I had last time, but she wasn't free and I really want to get the haircut this weekend. But it seems like a good hair salon so I trust that anyone I meet with should be good and can talk to me about what will look good.

I don't know. I don't feel well. I don't really feel well enough to even drag myself to get the haircut tomorrow but it seemed convenient since I'm meeting my friend at the mall later anyway. I just want to do something dramatically different and I've never had a short haircut before.

No comments:

Post a Comment