Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Abstinence" BS

This:  http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/2007/09/abstinence.html

I have never supported telling people not to have sex because they're under a certain age. I don't support pushing people to stay "innocent" when innocent means not being allowed to enjoy things that you want to do. There is nothing wrong with having sex for pleasure, and you don't have to be a legal adult to do it. I personally wasn't interested in sexual intercourse when I was a teenager, but if I had wanted to have sex, I would have. I would not have held back, and if I had, I would never have forgiven the people who made me feel like I needed to hold back. Oh, and I've been acting out my sexual fantasies since age 11. I had a lot of fun, and I want to make sure people younger than me know that it's okay to do sexual stuff and not have to hide their sexuality or feel ashamed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment