Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cured?

I've always wanted to get back to normal as fast as possible. When I'm sick or I've sprained my ankle or when I had my wisdom teeth out - anytime I should be taking it easy for a while, I just want to get done healing as fast as possible and start doing stuff again. So I suppose it's natural that when I noticed this small miracle that I might possibly be getting cured of college, I would have to start going through everything that could possibly aggravate the wound just to see how cured I really am. I would choose the very tip of the healing point to start writing a long personal essay about everything that happened and admire just how protected I am from getting flashbacks, and pushing and pushing until I make myself have freaking flashbacks because I'm just so ready to celebrate not having them anymore that I can't even wait just a little longer until I'm really sure about being healed. But I am flashing back now.

It will be worth it. That long post will be up in a couple of days weeks. I don't feel good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment