Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Introvert-Extrovert Quiz

This is a quiz to take if you would like to learn whether you are introverted or extroverted:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/quiet-the-power-introverts/201103/quiz-are-you-introvert-or-extrovert-and-why-it-matters

I don't know how dead-on this quiz is; the situations are more specific than most intro/extroversion quizzes I've taken. But I must say, I like this quiz because it focuses on the qualities that introverts have, as opposed to the qualities that they don't have.

I have 14 out of 20 introvert qualities. How introverted/extroverted are you?

3 comments:

  1. Well I got 7 true. Guess I'm not that introverted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took this quiz and got 13 trues. Guess that means I'm an introvert.
    -ebo little sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering! I'm always curious :-)

    ReplyDelete